Us

Friday, March 13, 2009

Its my Birthday today!!!! yeyyyy!!!

i think i have a blast birthday this year....

happy to d max!!! y??? becoz......

1. teachers at my school did celebrate it in advance, a surprise one (yesterday). cdah got me! i did tell her dat it wont work, unfortunately, it DID work! haha

2. my lovely frenz celebrated my bday last nyt at Country Patch Cafe. got presents from them too :) *pics will be upload some other times ya fellas*

3. received tons of bday greetings from facebook families...

4. had dinner wif darl tonite @ Empire Pantai Restaurant. its seafood nyt.

5. rcv a gift from darl, that i have been waiting for since i got my canon... SPEEDLITE 580EX II! YAHOOOooooOOOO!!! THANK YOU DARLING. LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH!! *MMMWAHHZ*

hehehe i think my adrenaline run faster today.

No comments:

Unappreciated