Us

Saturday, December 13, 2008


wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lawa cetanya!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!! a MUST WATCH movie!!!

quotes:

Isabella Swan: How old are you? 
Edward Cullen: Seventeen. 
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen? 
Edward Cullen: ...a while.

Edward Cullen : And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. 
Isabella Swan  : What a stupid lamb. 
Edward Cullen : What a sick, masochistic lion.

Isabella Swan: Will you tell me the truth? 
Edward Cullen: No, probably not. 
[Bella turns away slighly angry] 
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories. 
Isabella Swan: I have considered radiocative spiders and kryptonite. 
Edward Cullen: All superhero stuff right? But what if I'm not the hero? What if I am the bad guy? 
Isabella Swan: You're not. 
[Edward smiles]

Edward Cullen: Are you afraid? 
Isabella Swan: I'm only afraid of losing you.



No comments:

Unappreciated